1. Introduction and general provisions
You are visiting the website of TURM-Sahne GmbH with its registered office at Westerender Weg 24a, 26125 Oldenburg, Germany.
Our company data protection officer can be reached at the above address or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
TURM-Sahne GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. This is an important concern for us during processing throughout the entire business process. Personal data is only collected on this website to the extent technically necessary. Your data will neither be published nor passed on to third parties without authorization.
The following statement gives you an overview of how we ensure this protection and what types of data are collected for what purpose.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- Name of the retrieved file,
- Date and time of the retrieval,
- Amount of data transferred,
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful,
- Type of web browser used and browser version,
- Type of operating system used,
- The previously visited page,
- Name of your internet provider,
- Your IP address.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para.1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When participating in the competition
For participation in the competition, TURM collects and processes the following data:
- Company name,
- first name,
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number, if applicable.
By participating, participants expressly agree that their data will be stored by TURM for the duration of the competition and will be used and utilized for the purpose of processing the prize. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without authorization for the purpose of processing the competition.
The personal data of the participants will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and all other applicable laws.
The data is processed exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the competition. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 lit. 1 a DSGVO.
The data will be deleted after the end of the competition, unless there are legal obligations to retain it.
Participants are free to revoke their consent to the storage of their data at any time by sending a revocation to firstname.lastname@example.org and thus withdraw from participation.
3. Data security
In order to protect your data from unwanted access as comprehensively as possible, we take technical and organizational measures. We use an encryption procedure on our pages. Your data is transferred from your computer to our server and vice versa via the Internet using SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize this by the fact that the lock symbol is closed in the status bar of your browser and the address line begins with https://. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
4. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para.1 lit.a DSGVO,
- The disclosure is necessary according to Art. 6 para.1 lit.f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- There is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para.1 lit.c DSGVO, as well as
- This is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para.1 lit.b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
We use so-called cookies in some areas of our website. Through such file elements, your computer can be identified during your visit as a technical entity on this website to facilitate the use of our offer. A distinction is made between session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and permanent cookies, which are stored beyond the individual session.
However, you usually have the option of setting your Internet browser to inform you when cookies occur, so that you can allow or exclude them, or delete existing cookies. Please use the help function of your Internet browser to obtain information on how to change these settings.
6. Data subject rights
You are entitled to the following data subject rights:
a. Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed.
b. Right to rectification/restriction of processing/deletion.
Furthermore, you have the right to demand from us that
- Personal data concerning you that is inaccurate be corrected without delay (right to rectification);
- Personal data concerning you be deleted without delay (right to erasure);
- The processing of your personal data be restricted (right to restriction of processing).
c. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another controller.
d. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
e. Right of objection
If the processing of personal data concerning you is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (Art. 6 (1) (e) DSGVO) or for the protection of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO), you have the right to object.
f. Right of appeal
If you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the DSGVO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to other legal remedies; the data of your competent supervisory authority can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.